Austin Air Systems The Pet Machine
Accepted Payment Methods:
Designed Specifically for Pet Owners. Traps microscopic airborne dander, allergens and feather dust.
• Height: 23"
• Width: 14.5" x 14.5"
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck) 360 intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
•Austin Air has assembled a filter to trap the allergens caused by pets. The Pet Machine uses HEPA technology to trap airborne dust and dander. While the
Special carbon blend will help reduce many pet odors that linger in the air.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet
•13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
• 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
•15lb. Specialty Carbon Blend, Geared Toward Pet Odors.
•Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than
• Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
•Total weight 23 lbs
Fan and Motor Assembly:
• Centrifugal fan
• 3 Speed control switch
• Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
• 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA, UL and CE approved
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 sq. ft.
Warranty: Manufacturer offers 5 year warranty on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: Manufacturer offers a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use