Camp Chef 14" Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Accepted Payment Methods:
The 11 7/8 qt. healthy Dutch oven is made with Camp Chef Advantage Cast Iron. The lid is easily reversed for use as a skillet. Excellent for eggs, pancakes or sausage. The classic Dutch oven base is perfect for potatoes or cobbler. Whatever you cook will come out with that one-of-a-kind cast iron oven flavor. Includes lift tool, starter booklet with seasoning tips and a recipe. Weighs 25 lbs.
• True Seasoned Finish cast iron Dutch oven
• Built-in thermometer notch
• Convenient loop handle on lid
• 11 7/8 Qt oven for the largest of recipes
• Lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle
• Dutch oven Lid Lifter INCLUDED - lifts lid and bail (Model 400035)
• Includes Dutch oven starter booklet with seasoning tips
• Lid Volume: 2 3/4 Qt.
• Lid Depth: 1 7/8"
• Base Volume: 9 1/8 Qt.
• Base Depth: 5"
• Base Inside Diameter: 13"
• Base Outside Diameter: 13 3/4"
• Weight: 28 lbs.
• Serves: 16-20
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Camp Chef was launched on the notion that there JUST HAD TO BE A BETTER WAY TO COOK OUTDOORS!
In 1990, Ty Measom, an engineer for a Logan fabrication company felt that there was an opportunity in the outdoor cooking market that wasn't being addressed. He recognized that many people were campers and had other outdoor cooking interests and still wanted to be able to grill and cook in the outdoors - not just on the patio. So began Camp Chef and the design of a stove that was versatile enough to address the needs of the avid outdoorsman and camper.
Camp Chef's first stove was the DB-60D, a powerful 2 burner stove with side shelves. It has changed some over the years but it is still the flag ship of the Camp Chef line renamed the Pro-60. The Pro-60's initial preview at a catering show created a buzz about the "NEW" way to cook outdoors. The PRO 60 eventually won Consumer Digest's Best Buy award.
Cold call sales came fairly easy because there was nothing like it on the market. One dealer at a time, one show at a time, one customer at a time; Camp Chef was born and its' tag line became "The Way to Cook OutdoorsÂ".
Camp Chef continued to grow adding accessories that were designed to make cooking more convenient, versatile, and easy. Barbecue grill boxes, griddles, and carry bags all became part of the Camp Chef modular cooking systemÂ.
Camp Chef entered the Cast iron cooking market in the year 2000 thanks to a customer whose Ultimate Dutch Oven worked very well on the stoves. Camp Chef has become renowned for its cast iron quality and the True Season finish it has on all it cast iron products. Besides the Camp Chef brand; Camp Chef now produces numerous private label cast iron pieces for several key outlets.
Camp Chef's latest adventure in the outdoor cooking market is our smokers, we have partnered with Browning to create the Browning Smoke VaultÂ. The smoke vault has the widest heat range available today.
Camp Chef is ever continuing to improve its' products and create new products that fulfill our customer's outdoor cooking needs.
Remember Camp Chef is where you are at! So take a trip around our web sight and discover for yourself, Camp Chef "the way to cook outdoors".
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet