BroilKing PCG-10 Professional Non-Stick Griddle with Backsplash Guard
Accepted Payment Methods:
This item ships directly from the Manufacturer. Stock and Availability may be subject to change.
• Heavy-duty cast cooking area
• Stainless Steel backsplash & handles
• Large, heavy cast cooking area: 21" x 12"
• Cool-touch stainless steel handles
• Charcoal grey, high-tech, non-stick commercial cooking surface
• Base immersible for easy cleaning
• 3-prong commercial cord set
• Even heat up to 400° F
• 120 volts -1500 watts - 12.5 amps
• Rear legs extenders flip down to raise back of griddle when cooking foods like bacon; fat drains from food while cooking
• UL Listed
• Two-year limited warranty
• Not intended for all-day use (Maximum 2 hours/ day recommended)
• 12 1/2"D x 29"W x 5 1/2"H
• 8.15 lbs
It is well designed, produces excellent results and is easy to use and clean. The back splash is a great addition.
Cooking on the griddle is great! The nonstick surface works beautifully and appears to be very durable, and the heat is good and even. We love it and use it just about every day. We'll even use it plenty when grilling season comes back. There's always something that can go on a flattop.
For years I have struggled to make good pancakes (like they do at Denny's)but never succeeded. With the Broil king Professional Non-stick Griddle I have now, on several occasions, made perfect pancakes. The heat element is well controlled and the surface is even as far as heat is concerned. I have recommended the unit to my children!
I love it! We use it twice a week for pancakes and bacon breakfasts!
This is a high quality product, but as many others have said, the heat is not perfectly even. But it still does a great job. I have already used it for pancakes, french toast, quesadillas, grilled cheese, and eggs. So far, so good.
This griddle is of good quality and works well! My one disappointment is that the non-stick surface does not brown pancakes as much as I would like. It does do a decent job with pancakes, just not as browned as a plain metal surface.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
BroilKing Appliances: Proud to be an American Manufacturer!
BroilKing Corporation began operations in 1964 in Bronx, New York. The company manufactured small electric broilers and cooker fryers under the brand name ÂCrownÂ. Initially, the corporate name was Hudson Appliance Corporation. The corporation then purchased Standard Hygrade Company, which produced tabletop hot plates and buffet ranges. The corporate name was then changed to Hudson Standard Corporation.
The next acquisition was a 40 year old product line of ÂBroilKingÂ broilers and rotisseries, manufactured by International Appliance Corporation in New York. With the consolidation of this new company, the consumer brand name was changed to BroilKing on the entire product line. With these new acquisitions, a larger manufacturing facility was acquired in Newark, New Jersey, USA.
In February 1999, Cadco, Ltd., a Connecticut corporation, acquired the assets of Hudson Standard Corporation. The corporate name was then changed to BroilKing Corp. The product line today includes an assortment of Buffet Ranges, Convection Ovens, Griddles, Warming Trays, Waffle Makers and more. Most of our items are manufactured in our factory in Winsted, in the Northwest corner of Connecticut. The items we manufacture here have a flag icon after the Model Number on the product page. A few high quality, professional-grade items are imported from Europe. A new line of professional appliances was introduced in 1999 for the more demanding cooks, and is now available under the brand BroilKing Professional.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet