Silky Hayate 420 16-Foot Pole Saw
• New locking system
• Optional sickle blade
• Maximum working reach 20 feet
• Approximate weight 3,070g (6.78lb)
• Comfort-grip handle with cushion tip
• 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
• 2-Extension model that extends to 16 feet
• Extension range 7'7" to 16'-0" (2,300 to 5,000mm)
• Comes with its own full length, hard plastic scabbard
• High-tech 420mm (16.54 inch) length curved chrome plated blade
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
This is a great pole saw! It is really heavy duty, sharp and can be sharpened also.
Great product! I did a lot of research online and found this to be the best pole saw for my needs. It is light, yet rigid and very sharp. As a homeowner with a lot of trees to prune this saw exceeds my expectations.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet