Silky Ibuki 390 Extra Large Teeth Curved Saw
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Chrome plated blade
• Superior finish quality
• Large, precision cut tooth pattern
• Custom designed sheath included
• 390mm (15.35 inch) length blade
• Curved back adds depth and strength
• 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
• Approximate weight with sheath 840g (1.85lb)
• Perfectly balanced, rugged, one piece construction
• Non-slip sure-grip rubber handle is very easy to grip
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
• Blade can be sharpened with a file because impulse-hardening is not applied
Learned about these in a pruning class at NYBG - I think they are the best! People who borrow my saw covet it!
I was given this Silky Ibuki 390 as a birthday gift from my brother. I have used it a few times since getting it in August 08. It is an Awesome cutter!! Very good fit and finish in manufacture also. I would suggest this tool to anyone wanting a very powerful cutting hand saw.
It cuts like a chain saw in your hand. This is a great saw!
This is a good price! The item is as described.
This is an excellent piece of equipment.
This saw really lives up to its name. It devours wood, and can easily take a 2-3 inch limb off in just a couple quick pulls. I use it as a safer alternative to my chainsaw for limbing and taking care of smaller trees. The scabbard keeps it out of the way but easily accessible.
This is a frighteningly aggressive saw! It cut through hardwood and softwood, green or dry with ease. It is lightweight and balanced and a real pleasure to use!
The Best Quality pruning saw with a Great Handle and design. Usually, you get what you pay for. Works much better than other saws I have had.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet