Silky Zubat 330 Large Teeth Curved Saw
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Superior finish quality
• 330mm (13 inch) length blade
• Exceptional strength and balance
• Approximate weight 465g (1.02lb)
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• 7.5 teeth per 30mm (6.35 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
• Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle
• Heavy duty, durable pivoting sheath with a detachable belt holder included
Ergonomic handle great fit and finish and fast cutting bottom line pricey but worth it.
This is the best medium-sized saw I've ever used, and I've tried several. It is incredibly sharp and the ergonomics of the handle/curved blade are perfect. I did not find this saw's limit until I cut down a dead fruit tree over six inches thick. It is extremely hard, dry, and dense wood. The Zubat did the job smoothly but took a couple of minutes and two small pauses (probably because I'm not in the greatest shape). On smaller branches, even dense/hard/dried fruit wood, the Zubat is like a wood laser. The sheath is light and functional. I've hiked trails with the Zubat on trail maintenance projects and the saw is comfortable to carry in its sheath. I heard about this saw from a professional and I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a medium-sized saw for home and trail use.
Great saw and worth every cent. Cuts fast without wearing you down. You will not be disappointed with this saw. It is a bargain if you want and need an efficient cutting tool. Plus you get a holster. However, it cannot be resharpened.
I received the Zubat 330 for Christmas. I wanted a pruning saw that was fast, smooth, made clean cuts, and was ergonomic. The Zubat has been all of these. It has an aggressive cut that does not jerk or bind. The sharp teeth do not clog up with wood shavings either. The sheath works well too and has brass grommets in the belt loop that clips right into my climbing harness. I'd like to eventually add a Sugoi or Ibuki for really fast cuts along with a folding Silky saw for delicate pruning.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet