Silky Bigboy 360 Medium Teeth Folding Saw
• Superior finish quality
• Folding feature protects blade
• Blade locks securely for storage
• Large, precision cut tooth pattern
• 360mm (14.17 inch) length blade
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• Non-slip cushioned comfort handle
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• 10 teeth per 30mm (8.47 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Blade locks securely in two positions for flush cutting
• Non-slip rubberized handle assures complete control
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Great folding saw and made to last. I should know I have broken many of the 'better' plastic handled ones. Handle is all aluminum, should outlast me, and blade is very, very, sharp, be careful with it, cuts through hardwoods like butter.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet