Silky Pocketboy 170 Medium Teeth Folding Saw
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Weight 212g (7.5 oz)
• Superior finish quality
• Non-slip rubberized handle
• Folding feature protects blade
• 170mm (6.7 inch) length blade
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• 10 teeth per 30mm (8.47 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Flip-Lock carrying case with belt clip included
• Blade locks securely in two positions for flush cutting
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The Silky Pocketboy 170 was well made. The fit and finish were good and the blade lock-up was solid. The blade was thinner than I expected and is not designed for push cutting, so once the user gets used to pull cuts the saw works very efficiently. I'm happy with it and keep it in my backpack.
The product was exactly what we wanted and expected.
This is a very compact saw and is perfect for carrying into the trees. It is unbelievably sharp and can cut through a 3" limb in record time.
This is a great saw & tool. Its fits just right in my pack and it can cut! I really like the fact that it is lightweight & portable but really does a great job when I need it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet