Silky Pocketboy 130 Fine Teeth Folding Saw
• Weight 170g (6.0 oz)
• Superior finish quality
• Non-slip rubberized handle
• Folding feature protects blade
• 130mm (5.12 inch) length blade
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• 20 teeth per 30mm (16.93 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Flip-Lock carrying case with belt clip included
• Blade locks securely in two positions for flush cutting
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The blade is a little thicker than I expected but is still a fine item!
My wife is very happy with this saw.
I have owned the Silky 130 for several weeks now, and I have found it to be a quality product. Being a mechanical engineer, I choose tools based on functional requirements and expected service life. The Silky has made a great addition to my bonsai tool set. It slices through limbs with a smooth cut, fits in my tool wrap well, and I feel it will last as long as my stainless steel concave cutter. I highly recommend it - especially useful for pruning nursery stock into large bonsai specimens.
I bought this item for back packing mostly. I thought it would be easy and light to carry. Not only is it easy to carry but it works great! It is smooth as silk to operate. I am very impressed! Made in Japan and worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to save space but has to have a workable saw.
This is an excellent saw! It saved me a ton of time cutting palm trees, bushes, etc! I bought one for my dad!
I bought this knife as a bone saw for hunting. It has an great blade for going threw bone, fast and easy. Feels good in the hand. I only wish it was an ounce or two lighter since it is my pack and every ounce adds up.
It's a nice knife/saw. Small enough to fit in a large pocket but big enough to handle good sized branches. Very sharp, and nice to have at hand.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet