Woodlink 18" Wrap Around Squirrel Baffle
The original squirrel baffle! Woodlink holds the exclusive license for the manufacturing of birding products to the specific design requirements of the National Audubon Society. Made of fine-textured powdered steel, the Woodlink Wrap-Around Squirrel Baffle has proven time and time again to be the most effective method of stopping squirrels in their feeder-bound tracks! The baffle can be mounted directly onto your feeder pole, and includes a secure black coupler with a unique snap-apart design. Made to be virtually unbreakable, this 18" baffle will quickly pay for itself in the amount of see you'll save!
• Installs easily, no need to remove bird feeder
• Snaps apart with inward pressure on each side of seam
• Coupler secures around a 1/2" to 1 3/8" pole
• 18" diameter
I have finally found a way to keep the squirrels out of my bird feeder.Great product,I would highly recommend this squirrel guard.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet
In the following vodeo Bird Man Mel explains a few solutions to squirrel problems, including shepherds hooks, under baffles, hanging baffles, and squirrel proof bird feeders.