Kelly Kettle Base Camp - Stainless Steel Camp Kettle
Accepted Payment Methods:
The 'Base Camp' Kettle is the largest of the Kelly Kettles.
The Kelly Kettle Base Camp stainless steel camp kettle boils approximately 54 oz of water at a time - that's nine 6 oz. mugs of water for camp coffee, tea, or hot cocoa. The Kettle will bring water to a boil within a matter of minutes. Suitable for use at your 'base camp', car camping, scout camps, picnics, hunting, outfitters outposts. The kettles are ideal for emergency preparedness kits, humanitarian aid stations, or anyone working in the forests or the great outdoors.
• Boils 54 fl. oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc.
• Works in ALL weather conditions
• Lightweight - Never carry fuel again!
• Capacity: 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups
• Cost-FREE to run, eco-friendly as they operate on carbon-neutral fuels, and are great fun to use
• For family camping or groups of 4 or more
• Stainless Steel Fire Base
• Carry Bag
• 13" Tall
• 7.3" Diameter (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
• 2.55 lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The Kelly Kettle company is located in the West of Ireland, where the Kelly Kettle has been an essential piece of camping kit for Irish Fishermen for many generations.
Brothers Patrick & Seamus Kelly, the current Directors of the company are very proud to be the fourth generation of the Kelly family to be associated with their famous Kettle. Like the rest of their family, the brothers are extremely keen outdoor enthusiasts and are accomplished anglers. Both Patrick & Seamus (along with their father Padraic & Grandfather Jim) have fished on the Irish International Trout Fly-fishing team on numerous occasions, and are well know on the Competitive angling circuit in Ireland & the U.K.
Born and raised on the shores of Lough Conn, Co. Mayo, Ireland, Patrick & Seamus quickly developed a love of fishing and in their school years, spent every weekend and the holiday months fishing and acting as guides on Lough Conn and other waters in the West of Ireland. The Kelly Kettle was standard kit on each and every one of these fishing trips!
Seamus & Patrick are both Post-Graduates of University College Galway, Ireland and established Management careers in International Marketing & Commercial Banking respectively before returning to take the helm of the Kelly Kettle company in the Summer of 2005. Their experiences have been brought to bear on the business and thanks to their enthusiasm, drive and determination, the popularity of the 'Kelly Kettle' continues to grow every year. Kettles which were once the 'secret weapon' of Irish Anglers are now been used all around the world for car camping, fishing, scouting, kayaking, family picnics and have become an essential item for many people's Emergency Preparedness, survival, or disaster kits.
We are a small family business. We put your needs first and take great pride in our customer service. We are always looking at new products which we can bring to the market. The more recently introduced Stainless Steel Kettle is proof of our company's continuous desire to improve and develop products for you, our valued customers
Our Motto is: Everything is possible .... the impossible just takes a little longer!
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet