LEM #8 575 Watt Electric CounterTop Grinder
The 575-watt motor has push button forward and pulse reverse functionality. Heavy-duty aluminum #8 head assembly locks with a quarter turn and has a push button release. Will grind up to three pounds per minute. Includes stainless steel knife, plus two stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), meat stomper, 7/8" OD plastic stuffing tube and plastic stuffing plate. Handwash only. ETL Certified.
• Powerful 575 watt motor
• #8 aluminum head
• Aluminum meat tray
• Push button forward and pulse reverse
• Plastic Gears
• Grinds up to 3 pounds per minute
• ETL Certified
• HANDWASH ONLY - do NOT soak
• 2 stainless steel plates: 8mm and 4.8mm
• 1 plastic stuffing plate
• 1 stainless steel grinder knife
• 1 stuffing tube - 7/8" OD
• 1 meat stomper
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We deliver high quality meat processing making equipment and supplies to the do-it-yourselfer hunter and home processor at a competitive price. Our wide array of products allows the home processor to make delicious sausage, jerky and other meat products, all the while controlling the healthy content of the foods they provide for their family and friends.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet