Fox Knives Military Division Kuku Hanuman Karambit Black Fixed Blade, 02FX636T
Please contact us for more information about this item.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1982, Fox Knives began to supply to the various requests that the Italian Army had during their mission in Lebanon.
From that day on they carried on to respond to the rigorous request of the army, military and special forces that require the support of effective and qualified tools.
Thanks to the high standards of the quality in Italy and overseas, the company has been recognized as the official supplier NATO with
N/CAGE CODE: AG180.
In 2005 a new brand was created FKMD (Fox Knives Military Division) to separate military productions from civilian productions.
The company has been ISO 9001 certified with qualified personnel, next generation CNC machinery and a vast selection of the best material
to incorporate with the product. Every request is followed in an attentive and rigorous way to satisfy whatever needs.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet