Kershaw Knives Payload Assisted, Black GFN Handle, Bead Blast Plain w/Clip
Accepted Payment Methods:
Get your hands on the Payload and you will soon appreciate its practicality. The Payload stores a 5-bit screwdriver set on board: a #1 slotted screwdriver, a #1 Phillips, a #2 slotted, #2 Phillips, and a T-6. Just remove the bit you want, then push the button at mid-handle to release the bit driver in the back of the handle. The spring-loaded bit driver slides out, ready to accept your chosen bit. When your job is done, replace the bit and slide the bit driver back into the handle. In addition to the handy on-board bit set, you also get a big, beefy utility blade. Open this manual knife one-handed using the convenient thumb stud. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a no-nonsense bead-blasted finish. A secure locking liner holds this wide blade safely open during use. The Payload has its own custom pocketclip and it's ready to go to work now.
• Blade Length: 3.3 inch
• Overall Length: 7.5 inch
• Blade Style: SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Thumbstud
• Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV, Bead Blast Finish
• Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
• Weight: 6.3 oz.
• Single-position Pocket Clip
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet