Klymit KSB 20 Synthetic Realtree Xtra Sleeping Bag
Designed for three-season backcountry adventure, the KSB 20? Synthetic Realtree Camo sleeping bag is warm, lightweight, and ideal for mixed conditions. The Klymalite synthetic fill is warm, durable and insulates even when wet. A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body's core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. High tenacity fabrics are tough, light and comfortable, and the Realtree camo blends into the environment. The expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand. Pair it with one of our Inertia or Static pads for a highly efficient backcountry sleep system.
• Weight: 3.2 lbs.
• Temperature Rating: 20F/-7C
• Dimensions: 84.5 x 31.5 x 21.7
• Pack Size: 22 x 14.5
• Insulation Type: Klymalite Synthetic Fibers
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet