Peterboro Basket Co. Honey Color Intimate Picnic Basket for 2
Accepted Payment Methods:
Embrace the romance of a picnic for two with the Peterboro Intimate Picnic Basket. Handcrafted from Appalachian White Ash, which is the same hardwood used to make baseball bats, the Intimate Picnic Basket espouses all the qualities you'd want in a romantic picnic basket for two.
The interior is large enough to hold a hearty meal and a full-sized bottle of wine but compact enough so that it's not a burden to carry. As a bonus, the hinged lid opens up to double as a tabletop.
With the Peterboro Intimate Picnic Basket, you can rest assured that the love you feel is real.
• Measures approximately: 14"L x 12 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H not including the swing handles.
• Basket comes empty.
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1854, Peterboro Basket Company is the oldest continuous manufacturer of baskets in the U.S.A. We strive to continue to bring you the highest quality and most useful baskets for today’s home decor and gift giving with lasting durability and quality for many generations to come.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet