Peterboro Basket Co. Classic Honey Color Beach Tote w/Black Leather Handles
Bring style to the beach with the Peterboro Classic Beach Tote. This tote has the look and feel of a classic handwoven picnic basket with the addition of long 8oz genuine leather handles to add modernity and functionality.
With a large storage capacity, the tote is perfect for transporting accessories like beach towels, books, and other items you might want at the beach. It can even fit a full-size paper shopping bag and, thanks to the leather handles, the tote won't cut into your hands if it's heavy.
Whether you're taking a stroll to the beach or you're shopping at the local farmer's market, this chic tote is a great way to carry everything you need.
• The basket includes the Peterboro brass medallion and limited lifetime warranty.
• Measures approx.: 14"L x 83/4"W x 111/2"H
• Handcrafted in the USA from 100% USA-made materials.
• Peterboro is the only manufacturer of this "one-of-a-kind" basket design.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1854, Peterboro Basket Company is the oldest continuous manufacturer of baskets in the U.S.A. We strive to continue to bring you the highest quality and most useful baskets for today’s home decor and gift giving with lasting durability and quality for many generations to come.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet