Crazy Creek Air Chair Compact Black/Royal
•Pad inflates to provide 2″ of air cushioning.
•Rugged 210D coated ripstop nylon outer shell that protects from wet ground.
•Inner shell of comfortable 70D coated ripstop nylon.
•Air mattress fabricated from durable, high frequency welded 70D nylon.
•Rolls up compactly to 3″ diameter for easy transport and storage.
•Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber flat bar stays.
•Handy attached roll-up straps & convenient carrying handle.
•Patch kit included.
•250 pound weight capacity.
•Five Year Limited Warranty.
•Seat length 35″/ 89 cm; width 16″ / 41 cm
•Internal Pad 35″ x 16″ / 89 cm x 41 cm
• 2" or 5 cm thickness when inflated
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Crazy Creek - Creating Comfortable Products for the Outdoors for Over 20 years!
The idea for the Original Crazy Creek Chair came out of the rigors of a season teaching at Outward Bound. While appreciating a Spartan approach, Rob Hart (founder) also wanted a "warm, dry butt and something comfortable to lean against" after a long day in the mountains.
So, in 1987, Rob adapted an old wooden canoe-chair design and updated it with high-tech materials. The rest is history - - the Chair has become a legend as one of the most inventive and versatile products on the planet.
Crazy Creek Chairs have revolutionized lightweight, portable sitting comfort - - wherever you are, whatever you're doing!
Outside Magazine wrote: "Our verdict was unanimous: the Chair is the greatest invention in camp comfort since the foam sleeping pad."
And the Chair has been proven by leading outdoors people throughout the world in every tough condition imaginable - - from the North to South Poles and from the Himalayas to Patagonia. Whether you're going for a day hike or to the stadium, out for a picnic or lounging at home, Crazy Creek has a chair designed just for you.
All Crazy Creek chairs feature innovative designs and meticulous attention to materials and workmanship.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet