Grizzly 20 Quart RotoMolded Cooler, White
The American-made Grizzly 20's exterior measures 20 inches wide by 14 3/8 inches deep, and stands 14 inches high. Inside, the cooler is 14 1/2 inches wide by 8 7/8 inches deep with a height of 9 7/8 inches. 20 Quart Capacity. 16 lbs empty.
• RotoTough rotationally molded construction
• Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
• Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
• 2" drain plug for easy, quick draining
• Full length drain channels for complete draining
• BearClaw Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
• Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
• Stainless steel handle with foam grip
• Molded-in heavy duty handles
• 2" Tiedown slots
• Embossed 17" ruler on lid
• Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
• Includes dry goods tray
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Grizzly Coolers are proudly envisioned, engineered, tooled, tested, perfected, and produced by Grizzly Coolers in Decorah, Iowa, USA, by Iowa Rotocast Plastics, Inc. IRP has extensive knowledge, history, integrity and credibility in the cooling industry with over 30 years of introducing rotationally molded plastic products into the market. Our Grizzly Coolers are designed and manufactured to last. We stand by our products with a Lifetime Warranty and a Bear-Proof Certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet