Stansport Family Tent - 7 Ft X 9 Ft X 59 Inch
Bring the whole family with you on your big camping trip? With shock corded fiberglass poles, inside gear pockets, a zippered door window and rear mesh window for cross ventilation, you'll be prepared for anything outside and be able to store everything inside. A Zippered rain fly opens up a rear window, so once the weather lets up you'll still have a beautiful view.
•Shock corded fiberglass poles
•Inside gear pockets
•Zippered door window and rear mesh window for cross ventilation
•Steel ring & pin pole connectors
•Zippered rain fly opens up rear window
•Carry bag included
•Front fly awning
•Rear ground mesh vent panel
•Outside electrical access zippered panel
•Size: 7'W x 9'L x 59"H
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We at StanSport have provided quality camping gear for over a half a century. We have searched the globe to bring together the best value in all categories. What sets us clearly apart from other suppliers in our field is our depth of quality merchandise. From tents to backpacks; from rafts to cookware, our product mix provides you the opportunity to purchase an entire department from one vendor. Our focus over the next several years is to continue to improve our product line, increase exposure to our brand and provide the customer with all the additional gear they need to make their camping experience fun!
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet