Red Rock Gear Traveler Duffle Bag, Tornado
The Red Rock Outdoor Gear Traveler Duffle Bag is a hybrid between a tactical backpack and a piece of luggage. At a capacity of 55 liters it can carry the essentials well past 72 hours. The Traveler Duffle bag boasts a large main compartment partnered with two (optional use) zippered compartmentalizing walls. Three external pockets provide additional storage for travel or outdoor essentials. Two soft-lined internal pockets allow for storage of sensitive gear. Externally, this duffle features a unique convertible strap system. The adjustable backpack straps can be utilized or stored in a zipper sleeve, while a single shoulder strap is included but, is also removable. Molle webbing platform covers this bag for the addition of gear and/or pouches.
• Over 3,300 cubic inches of total storage capacity
• 48 Liter master compartment for maximum storage
• Zippered integral dividers made to compartmentalize the master compartment
• Two contoured padded backpack shoulder straps (removable) with sternum strap
• One adjustable long shoulder/chest strap (removable)
• Zippered back panel for backpack or chest straps storing straps (ideal for airport travel)
• Molle webbing platform throughout for customization with pouches and attachments
• Rugged 600 Denier construction with PVC lining
• Weight: 4.30 lbs.
• Measures: 26W x 13.5D x 12H
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet