Armasight Vampire 3X CORE Night Vision Rifle Scope
The Armasight Vampire is built using our new, proprietary CORE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized Engine) image tube, which includes double the resolution of Gen 1 devices. This provides flatter, clearer night vision images. The CORE platform offers best in class resolution with up to 70 lp/mm, and increased photocathode sensitivity levels of upwards of 400µm/lm, providing image quality that rivals that of high-end Gen 2 image tubes, even in challenging ambient light conditions.
The body of the unit is made from solid aluminum; the O-ring is sealed and rubber coated for further protection. Like all Armasight scopes, the Vampire is nitrogen-treated and comes complete with batteries, a soft carrying case, a user manual, and all necessary hardware for solid mounting to a standard 7/8 Picatinny or Weaver-style rail. The Vampire has multicoated all-glass lenses and a manually-adjustable fine reticle that makes precise shot placement incredibly easy. This night vision riflescope is also water, dust, and sand-proof for increased reliability. Complete with tactical rails for lasers or illuminators (the high-power IR illuminator is included standard), the Armasight Vampire is ideal for the predator hunter, tactical marksmen, or anyone looking for a compact, sturdy, lightweight night vision riflescope.
• CORE Techology
• Shock protected, all-glass IR transmission multicoated optics
• Illuminated reticle with brightness adjustment
• Detachable long-range infrared illuminator
• Water and fog resistant design
• Low battery indicator
• Quick release mount
• Mounts to standard weaver rails
• Limited Two-Year Warranty
• Lens Tissue
• One Lithium Battery CR123A
• Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
• Lens Cap
• Packing Box
• IIT Generation: CORE Technology
• Resolution: 60-70 lp/mm
• Magnification: 3x
• Windage and Elevation Adjustment, Deg: 1/2 MOA
• Lens System: 108mm F/1.5
• Field Of View: 10.5°
• Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +4
• Controls: Direct
• Infrared Illuminator: Long Range IR810 (Detachable)
• Low Battery Indicator: Yes (In Field Of View)
• Power Supply: 1 3V CR123A
• Battery Life: 40 Hours
• Environmental Rating: Water and Fog Resistant
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -50 to +70 °C
• Dimensions: 10.8" x 3.4" x 3.7"
• Weight: 3 lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet