Armasight Vega-Mini Gen 1+ Night Vision Monocular
The compact and lightweight Vega-Mini 1x 1st Gen night vision monocular from Armasight features multicoated optics, a 1st generation intensifier tube with a resolution of 40 lp/mm, and a built in infrared illuminator with a flood lens. While the 35° angular field of view allows you to spot and track your targets easily, the built-in infrared illuminator improves target brightness and visibility in absolute darkness. The monocular also features an 8" minimum focus distance, a diopter adjustment, an 8mm exit pupil, a 20mm eye relief, and can be used as a handheld device or mounted to an optional head mount. The control menu features a single pushbutton, a battery status indicator, and an infrared status indicator.
The weather-resistant and shock-resistant housing is made of lightweight and durable glass-fiber composite and will allow operation in extreme temperatures. It has an ergonomic grooved armoring that provides a non-slip grip. Also included with the monocular are a CR123A battery, a soft carrying case, a lens tissue, an objective lens cap, and an eye cap.
• Multicoated optics
• Magnification: 1x
• 21mm objective lens diameter
• Maximum Angle of View: 35°
• 1st generation
• 40 lp/mm resolution
• Built-in infrared illuminator with a flood lens
• Battery indicator
• Infrared on indicator
• Glass-fiber reinforced composite housing is lightweight and durable
• Contoured body is comfortable to hold
• Grooved armoring provides a non-slip grip
• Mounting point for optional head mount
• Water and fog resistant
• Shock resistant
• CR123A Battery
• Lens Tissue
• Objective Lens Cap
• Eye Cap
• Soft Carry Case
• Limited 2-Year Warranty Card
• Intensifier Tube: 1st generation
• Resolution: 40 lp/mm
• Magnification: 1x
• Angle/Field of View: Angular: 35° and Linear: 184' at 100 Yards
• Objective Lens Diameter: 20.6mm
• Lens System: 35mm, f/1.7
• Minimum Focus Distance: 7.8"
• Dioptric Correction: ±4
• Exit Pupil Diameter: 8mm
• Eye Relief: 0.8"
• Infrared Illuminator: Yes
• Tripod: No
• Battery / Runtime 1 CR123A Battery / With IR: 12 Hours Maximum and Without IR: 58 Hours Maximum
• Weatherproofing: Weather Resistant
• Shock Resistance: Shock Resistant
• Operating Temperature: -22 to 113°F
• Storage Temperature: -49 to 122°F
• Material Housing: Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite
• Dimensions: 5.8" x 3.2" x 1.8"
• Weight: 8.6 oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet