3x24 Cmpct ACOG Scp,Dual Illum Red Hrshoe
The Trijicon ACOG 3x24 Scope is a fixed magnification riflescope with an illuminated reticle pattern for use in any lighting conditions.
Dual illumination provides two sources of battery-free illumination fiber optics and tritium. The fiber optics use ambient light to automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions. The tritium-phosphor lamp glows in low-light conditions.
The ACOG body is designed to be extremely rugged and reliable. The forged 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system. No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the Trijicon ACOG.
Mounting bosses are integrated into the housing (near the eyepiece) to allow the easy addition of a Trijicon RMR® (not included) with the RM54 mount (not included).
No tools are needed for windage and elevation adjustments because the ACOG features external adjusters. All adjuster caps are provided with a lanyard assembly to minimize the loss of caps.
The Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness. For more information on what BAC is and how it works, click here.
Made in the USA.
1 ACOG Scope
1 Mounting Screw (for M16 Carry Handle)
1 Set of External Adjusters Caps with Lanyard Assembly (AC10014)
1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 ACOG Manual
1 Warranty Card
• Magnification: 3x
• Objective Size: 24mm
• Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Horseshoe/Dot .223 / 55gr
• Day and Night Reticle Color: Red
• Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
• Eye Relief: 1.40"
• Exit Pupil: 0.31"
• Field of View (Degrees): 4.9°
• Field of View at 100 Yards: 25.6'
• Adjustment at 100 Yards (clicks/in): 2 clicks Per inch
• Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
• Dimensions: 5" x 1.8" x 2.1"
• Weight: 6.1oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet