126 Lm Xenon Light, Handheld or Ring
Low light environments are often difficult for shooters to safely search and assess, further highlighting the importance of target identification and backstop awareness. A light source is a must to unveil what may be hidden from view under the cover of darkness. Safety is always first when it comes to the presentation of firearms. Do not let the dark fool you into thinking otherwise. It can be used comfortably as a handheld light. Or, slide it through the included flashlight ring and now it can be mounted onto any Picatinny rail on your weapon.
• Weapon-mount tactical flashlight with long-lasting Xenon bulb
• Ultra-high 126 lumen output; combat tactical front head
• Pushbutton momentary switch and twist-on permanent switch
• Remote pressure switch; mounts to Picatinny/Weaver rails
• Easy-to-hold body for handheld applications
• Material: Aluminum
• flashlight Bulb Type: 26mm Xenon IRB
• flashlight Voltage: 6V
• flashlight Maximum Lumens: 126
• flashlight Battery Operating Time: 70 Minutes
• Switch Operating Type: Push-button Momentary/Twist-on Permanent Switch
• flashlight Focus: Preset
• Battery Type: CR123A Lithium BatteryX2
• Pressure Switch Included: Yes
• Length: 5.22"
• Diameter: 1"
• Weight with Battery: 5.6 oz
• Color: Black
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet