Monopod with V-Rest and Camera Adaptor
Leapers UTG Monopod with V-Rest and Camera Adaptor, 20.50" to 58.75", Black
• UTG Monopod/Shooting Stand for Hunting, Hiking, Law Enforcement Operations, Photography or Other Outdoor Activities
• Heavy-duty Full Metal Construction to Meet the Most Demanding Requirements
• Most Versatile Design with 2 Additional Accessory Attachments, Allowing Monopod Use in 3 Ways - a) Built-in Integral Mounting Deck with Quick Detach Lever Lock to Fit on Any Picatinny or Weaver Rail b) Heavy Duty Metal V-Rest Attachment with Rubberized Inner Surface to Support Your Firearm or Other Device c) Camera Adaptor Attachment with Rubber Strip Protection for Photography or Videography Activities
• Unique Non-slip and Heat-resistant Rubberized Grip Further Enhances Stability and Comfort
• Three Leg Extensions with Optimally Designed Heights for Sitting, Kneeling or Standing Position, Monopod Extendable from 20.5" to 58.75"
• User-friendly Push Buttons for Fast Deployment of Leg Extensions Hold Down the Push Button and Push Leg Back to Retract
• Leg Extensions Fully Adjustable at Index Notches or any In-between Position for Precision Adjustment Secure and Lock with Thumb Wheels for Guaranteed Stability
• Robust Non-slip Rubberized Foot Pads to Conquer Any Terrain or Surface
• Minimum Length: 20.50"
• Maximum Length: 58.75"
• Weight: 24.8 oz
• Extendable Legs:Yes
• Foldable Arms:No
• Swivel Stud Mount:No
• Picatinny Mount:Yes
• Reversible Arms-Folding:No
• Stand:Rubberized Stand
• Color: Black
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet