Night Spirit MP-2,Night Vision,Multi-Prps
The ATN Night Spirit MP Multipurpose night vision monocular is a high performance modular night vision device. The flexibility of the ATN Night Spirit MP makes it an ideal choice for elite military personnel conducting CQB style operations, tactical law enforcement teams operating in urban or MOUT environments or even security-conscious civilians. The ATN Night Spirit MP can be handheld, head-mounted, and can be attached to a helmet or weapon. Compatible with most IR laser aiming/illuminating devices, this model defines multi-mission versatility. This high performance unit enables walking, driving, weapon firing, short-range surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance and administering first aid during nighttime operations. The ATN Night Spirit MP Multipurpose night vision monocular is also equipped with ATNs Total Darkness Technology featuring a built-in infrared light-emitting source giving it maximum flexibility even when available ambient light is minimal. The technologically advanced ATN Night Spirit MP guarantees a tactical advantage for any user operating at night, whether military, law enforcement, or civilian.
• Compact, rugged design
• Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
• Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
• Bright light cut-off
• Auto brightness control
• Weapon mountable
• Picatinny rail mount
• Total Darkness IR System: Yes
• IIT Generation: 2+
• Resolution: 40-45 lp/mm
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 12-20 lp/mm
• Figure of Merit: 1250
• Mean Time Before Failure: 5,000 hours
• Magnification: 1x
• Lens System: F1.2, 27 mm
• Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
• FOV: 40
• Range of Focus: 0.25 yd/m to infinity
• Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2
• Controls: Digital
• Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
• Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
• Infrared Illuminator: Yes (Built-in with flood lens)
• IR Indicator: Yes
• Low Battery Indicator: Yes
• Power Supply: 1 x 3V(CR123A)
• Battery Life: 50-60 hours (3 V)
• Environmental Rating: Waterproof
• Operating Temperature: -60F to +104F / -40C to +50C
• Storage Temperature: -67F to +158F / -50 to +70C
• Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 2.25" / 150 x 75 x 56 mm
• Weight: 0.75 lbs /0.34 kg
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet