PCP Challenger TrgtRfl w/DiopterSys .177
Crosman is proud to introduce to the world the latest and greatest in competition airguns the all new Challenger PCP. This Sporter Class air rifle was recently reviewed by the National Three-Position Air Rifle Council's committee and was approved as legal for use in Sporter Class air rifle competition.
The Challenger PCP kept the adjustable stock and ambidextrous bolt handle from the wildly popular Challenger 2000, but now includes a patented integral locking mechanism. Additionally, the completely re-designed feature set includes a two-stage, match grade, adjustable trigger and a Lothar Walther barrel for unsurpassed accuracy. The gun comes equipped with the ability to operate on either CO2 or compressed air, using Crosman's highly successful PCP platform.
Combine all of this with a visible pressure gauge and user friendly loading port, and the Challenger PCP becomes a gun that all competition shooters, young and old, can be proficient with in any shooting event. Only from Crosman, the world leader in airgun innovation since 1923.
• Velocity: Up to 630 fps
• Weight: 7.1 lbs
• Length: 41.5 in
• Mechanism: Bolt Action
• Power Source: Dual Fuel: PCP/CO2
• Caliber: .177
• Ammunition: Pellets
• Capacity: Single Shot
• Barrel: Lothar Walther
• Front Sight: Diopter
• Rear Sight: Precision Diopter System
• Optics Rail: Dovetail
• Safety: Lever
• Material: Synthetic
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1923, our first airgun - a .22 caliber, single shot air rifle with a pull-push compression system - was built by the Crosman family. Word got around. Our designs got better. Demand grew. We were on our way.
Today, we are the world's largest producer of airguns and related accessories. Every year, CrosmanÂ® Corporation sells airguns, pellets, BB's, and PowerletÂ® CO2 cartridges in 63 countries around the world.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet