Zoomable Green LED w/ Wireless Switch
The revolutionary TZ980 is a unique flashlight designed by AimSHOT from the ground up as a weapon mounted adjustable focus light for hunting and tactical use. It is the only adjustable beam light on the market that is waterproof, recoil proof, and has a fully adjustable output from 5-100% output using the wireless rail mounted pressure switch. The beam pattern is easy to adjust using less than half of a rotation of the bezel to adjust from wide angle to narrow beam pattern. At the widest angle, you can see approximately 40' wide at 100'. As you turn the bezel to zoom in the beam pattern, the light output is condensed into a 10' wide cone of light. Use the wide angle to find your prey, then zoom in to identify and track your target. The adjustable beam allows you to match the field of view of magnified optics for varmint hunting and other night time use and is available in white, green or Infrared versions. With the wireless pressure switch, it allows the user full adjustment for not only the beam pattern of the light, but also the output of the LED. On the wireless pressure switch there are three buttons. The first button turns the light on and off. The second button allows you to adjust the output higher (it blinks to confirm brightest setting), and the last button allows you to dim the light, with infinite steps between the two levels (i.e. you can adjust it exactly how bright you want the light it's not just set to deliver two or three levels). Whatever level you turn the light off, it will turn back on with the same intensity. Use the lower output and wide beam pattern to find your game and then turn it up and tighten the beam to identify your target and take your shot! With AimSHOT's patented head design, we are the only adjustable focus beam LED that is waterproof and can withstand recoil and the elements! Available in three distinct LEDs- White for all around use. Green for varmint hunting at night, or Infrared for those that have night vision gear for night hunting. All TZ lights are sold as a full kit. Everything you need is included with the package. TZ980 light in your choice of LED color (white, green or IR), picatinny rail mount, quick release mount, wireless remote pressure switch, and batteries (2 CR123A for the light, 1 CR1632 for the remote). Also included is an adapter for the CR123A batteries. The body of the light and the circuitry have been manufactured to function with the 18650 Li-Ion 3.7v rechargeable battery in case you want to use the light for extended periods of time. This gives you an economical method of powering your light for those extended night hunting trips. Rechargeable battery/charger is not included.
• Mounted adjustable focus light
• Recoil proof
• Fully adjustable output
• Easy to adjust pattern
• Easy to adjust ouput
• Picatinny rail mount
• Quick release mount
• Wireless remote pressure switch
• Color of LED: Green
• Lumens: 400+ (FL-1 standard)
• Lens: Tempered Glass
• Battery: 2 CR123A included
• Battery life (high): 1.5+ hour
• Battery life (low): 20+ hours
• Weight: 10.2oz
• Construction: Aluminum allow with rubber grip
• Waterproof: yes (remote is water resistant)
• Diameter at bezel: 2.25"
• Diameter at handle: 1"
• Length: 6.75"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet