Wireless Remote Tact Flashlight Kit-IR
This is the Infrared (IR) LED version of the TX890 lights. It is the mainstay for the fixed beam wireless pressure switch tactical lights. All TZ lights are sold as a full kit. Everything you need is included with the package. TX890 IRite CREE LED light, picatinny rail mount, quick release mount, wireless remote pressure switch, and batteries (2 CR123A for the light, 1 CR1632 for the remote).
• Fixed beam wireless pressure switch tactical lights
• TX890 Infrared LED light
• Picatinny rail mount
• Quick release mount
• Wireless remote pressure switch
• Batteries 2 CR123A
The Infrared version of the TX890 light output is not able to be seen with the naked eye. You must use night vision gear to be able to see the output of the IR LED. As with all IR LED's there will be a faint red glow when viewing from directly in front of the LED.
• Actual Product Weight: 4.9 oz
• Diameter at bezel: 1 3/8 inches
• Diameter at handle: 1 inches
• Actual Length: 6 inches
• Lumens: TBD
• Lens:Tempered Glass
• Battery: 2 CR123A included
• Battery Life on high setting:1+ hour continuous
• Battery Life on low setting:20+ hours continuous
• Weight with battery: 4.9 oz
• Construction:aluminum alloy with rubber grip
• Finish: Matte Black
• Water Proof: yes
• Warranty:5 Year Limited
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet