165 Lumen Fenix Lantern(CR123/AA),Sky Blue
Designed with all-season campers in minutesd, the CL20 camping lantern supports AA battery and CR123A lithium battery to ensure optimum performance in cold seasons. The premium neutral white LEDs along with exclusive multifaceted globe provide 165-lumen anti-glare light for gear organization and other nighttime camping tasks. With built-in hanging loop and magnet for easy attachment, the additional red light equipped CL20 is a versatile companion whether on campsite or in tent.
• Utilizes nine neutral white LEDs and two red LEDs with an even and smooth beam
• Powered by one CR123A Lithium battery or two AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
• Built-in magnet for easy attachment
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• One-button switch for easy and fast operation
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
• Made of quality plastic and high-transparency material
• Waterproof to IPX-6 Standards: Protection from heavy splash and rain
White light with four output options:
• Turbo: 165 Lumens (2 hours and 23 minutes using AA Ni-MH 3 hours and 10 minutes using AA Alkaline 2 hours using CR123A
• High: 100 Lumens (5 hours and 15 minutes using AA Ni-MH 4 hours and 9 minutes using AA Alkaline 3 hours and 31 minutes using CR123A
• Mid: 50 Lumens (11 hours and 28 minutes using AA Ni-MH 9 hours and 8 minutes using AA Alkaline 7 hours and 32 minutes using CR123A
• Low: 8 Lumens (71 hours and 40 minutes using AA Ni-MH 56 hours and 40 minutes using AA Alkaline 46 hours and 50 minutes using CR123A
Red light with two output options:
• Regular: 1.5 Lumens (27 hours and 10 minutes using AA Ni-MH 24 hours and 15 minutes using AA Alkaline 20 hours using CR123A
• SOS: 1.5 Lumens
• Batteries: One non-rechargeable CR123A batteries or Two AA Ni-MH, Alkaline (Batteries Not Included)
• Dimension: 3.1" L x 1.8" W x 2.4" H
• Weight: 3.64 oz
• Color: Sky Blue
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet