DeltaPoint Pro BM Matte Inscribed Delta
The lightweight aluminum housing is shrouded by spring steel for the ultimate in ruggedness while the aspheric lens generates a wide field-of-view with some of the best image quality ever seen in a reflex sight. Leupolds patented Motion Sensor Technology discerns any movement of the sight and automatically activates the illumination which is inset into a light tunnel to reduce the light signature in tactical situations. The Auto-Brightness sensor immediately and continuously samples the current lighting conditions to provide optimal reticle intensity or this feature can be overridden should a manual mode be required. The DeltaPoint Pro been waterproof tested to 66 feet. The tool-less, spring actuated battery compartment makes changing the battery quick and easy while maintaining an industry leading 66 feet of waterproofness. The 1 MOA elevation and windage adjustments eliminate the need for adjustment lock screws. Includes battery, and protective cover.
• Dual Use
• MST (Motion Sensor Technology)
• Extended Battery Life
• Locking Adjustment System (DeltaPoint)
• DeltaPoint Mounting Solutions
• 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
• Tool-less, spring actuated battery compartment
• Removable, adjustable rear sight
• Lightweight aluminum housing
• Shrouded in rugged spring steel
• 7.5 MOA, Triangle
• Actual Magnification: N/A
• Weight (oz): 1.95 oz
• Weight (g): 41.00 g
• Objective Clear Aperture (in): N/A
• Objective Clear Aperture (mm): N/A
• Elevation Adjustment Range: 50.00 moa
• Windage Adjustment Range: 50.00 moa
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Leupold and Stevens is a family owned, fourth generation company that has been manufacturing precision optical products in the U.S. for more than half a century. LeupoldÂs success has been built on our commitment to your absolute satisfaction and our commitment to the shooting sports. ItÂs for these reasons that we offer the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
If any Leupold Golden RingÂ® Product is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, we will, at our option, repair or replace it. FREE. Even if you are not the original owner. No warranty card is required. No time limit applies.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet