Redfield Rebel 8x25mm Binocular Black
The Redfield Rebel binocular is superior, fully multi coated lenses and premium BAK4 prisms offer unrivalled brightness, resolution, and edge clarity, while the armored polycarbonate body guarantees renowned Redfield durability. The advanced, ergonomic roof prism design dramatically reduces bulk and weight, while the twist up/down eyecups ensure a perfect fit for users with and without eyeglasses. The astonishingly vibrant and adaptable 8x25mm platform is the ultimate balance of size, weight, magnification, and exit pupil for virtually any activity. From tree stands to mountain vistas, and everything in between, the waterproof and fog proof Rebel captures everything but your wallet. Includes soft case, neoprene neck strap and lens covers. Covered by the Redfield No Excuses Full Lifetime Warranty.
• Actual Magnification: 8x
• Linear Field of View(ft 1000yd): 357
• Linear Field of View(m 1000m): 119
• Angular Field of View(degrees): 6.8
• Weight (ounces): 9.8
• Weight(grams): 279.2
• Length(in): 5.0
• Length(mm): 128
• Objective Aperture(mm): 25
• Twilight Factor: 14.1
• Exit Pupil(mm): 3.1
• Eye Relief: 15.5
• Interpupillary Distance(mm): 50-73
• Close Focus Distance(ft): 3.8
• Close Focus Distance(m): 1.5
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet