Competitive shooters and tactical operators prepare for serious state-of-the-art technology. XTR II riflescopes feature a five-times zoom system, 25% thicker tube construction, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs, and Zero Click Stop technology. Superb, high-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses, optimizing target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple-spring tensioned for absolute shock-proofing, even under severe recoil, and vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. True to brand principles, Burris XTR II scopes deliver far more than the modest-for-category price tags, and are protected forever with the Burris Unconditional Forever Warranty.
• Model: 5-25x50
• Reticle: SCR MOA (FFP)
• Finish: Matte Black
• Tube Diameter: 34mm
• Field of View: 21 Low - 4.3 High feet at 100 yards
• Exit Pupil: 10 Low-2 High (mm)
• Click Value: 1/10 MIL
• Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
• Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
• Eye Relief: 3.5-4.25"
• Length: 16.31"
• Weight: 32.1 oz.
• Shipping Dimensions
• Actual Weight: 3.15 pounds.
• Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 19.25
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We don't just sell premium optics. The Burris organization is made up of demanding sportsmen that depend on Burris products just like you. We understand the purpose, application, and need-for-dependability of scopes, mounting systems, binoculars and spotting scopes.
We start with some of the highest quality glass money can buy for our lenses. Then we grind and polish to perfection. ItÂs far from the cheapest way to go but one look through a Burris scope or binocular proves weÂre doing it right.
Our exclusive HiLumeÂ® multi-chemical multi-coating is applied to both surfaces of every lens in every scope. The result? 99.5% light transmission per lens surface. It doesnÂt get any brighter than that.
All adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel-on-steel, with audible clicks.
Specially made quad seals eliminate potential leakage problems.
ItÂs common knowledge that when improvements are made in sporting optics, theyÂve often been invented by Burris.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet