AR Tactical Sight,AR-536 5X-36mm, Ffire 2
The AR-536 is a compact, fast-acquisition optic designed for lawmen, military personnel, and competitive shooters who want additional range.
The red or green illuminated reticle provides nanosecond response to immediate targets. It also allows for careful shooting at distant threats.
A rotary, 10-position power selector accommodates all lighting conditions. The reticle runs on one CR2032 battery.
The Ballistic CQ reticle features holdover dots good out to 600 yards. They work best with 5.56 or 7.62 ammunition.
Picatinny rails allow piggybacking of additional sights, lasers or lights.
• Fast-action Ballistic CQ reticle is made for competitive shooters, law enforcement personnel, and military operators
• Circular center provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
• The smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
• 3 reticle color settings: red, green, and black
• Illuminated reticle: 5 red and 5 green illuminated settings
• The illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy in darkness
• Rotary illumination control dials between 10 settings, to easily match any lighting condition
• Reticles black color setting is available even without battery power
• Fixed 5x magnification
• 36 mm objective delivers bright, crisp images
• Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination makes more shots possible and increases your success rate
• Rugged construction withstands recoil, abuse, and all types of weather
• Integrated lens covers for extra protection
• Adjustable diopter allows shooter to control focus for crisp images
• 3 Picatinny rail mounting points provide stable, secure accessories mounting
• With the bottom rail mount removed, the optic can be mounted to an AR charging handle
• Windage and elevation caps are tethered to prevent loss
• Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
• Precision-gauged, hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact throughout magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
• Magnification: 5x
• Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 36mm
• Reticles: Ballistic CQ
• Reticle Colors: Black, Green, Red
• Field of View: 20 Feet 100 Yards
• Mount: Picatinny Rail Base
• Eye Relief: 2.5 - 3.5"
• Click Value: 1/3 MOA
• Elevation and Windage Adjustment, Total Capability: 60 MOA
• Illumination Control: Rotary Dial
• Illumination Settings: 5 Red Settings 5 Green Settings Off is Black
• Battery: CR2032
• Length: 5.8" (without Sunshade or Flip-up Covers
• Weight: 20.25 oz
• Finish: Matte Black
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We don't just sell premium optics. The Burris organization is made up of demanding sportsmen that depend on Burris products just like you. We understand the purpose, application, and need-for-dependability of scopes, mounting systems, binoculars and spotting scopes.
We start with some of the highest quality glass money can buy for our lenses. Then we grind and polish to perfection. ItÂs far from the cheapest way to go but one look through a Burris scope or binocular proves weÂre doing it right.
Our exclusive HiLumeÂ® multi-chemical multi-coating is applied to both surfaces of every lens in every scope. The result? 99.5% light transmission per lens surface. It doesnÂt get any brighter than that.
All adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel-on-steel, with audible clicks.
Specially made quad seals eliminate potential leakage problems.
ItÂs common knowledge that when improvements are made in sporting optics, theyÂve often been invented by Burris.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet