Mykel Hawke Hasp w/leather Sheath
A very original design by Mykel Hawke, the HASP has been created to serve four purposes in one tool. It's a hatchet, an axe, a shovel, and a pick. It's constructed of high carbon steel and boasts a handle made of super-strength micarta. The cross-cross sheath constructed of leather ensures stability when attached to your pack or your body.
• axe blade
• Spade blade
• Pick head that doubles as a brush hook
• Hand Made in the same factory as the legendary Condor machetes.
• Leather belt sheath
• Bead blasted finish
• Micarta handle scales
• Lanyard hole
• Handle Length: 10.325"
• Overall Length: 19.625"
• Blade Width: 5.5"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet