Micro H-1 2 MOA LRP Mount/39mm Spacer,Box
Aimpoint Micro H1 2 MOA with LRP mount/39mm spacer (200158)
The Aimpoint Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
• Unlimited field of view
• Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
• Easy to carry and fast to aim
• Small enough to be used anywhere you could put iron sights, these sights can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment:
• A lightweight rifle with an H-1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle!
• A hunting revolver with an H-1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much faster to aim.
• On a bow, the parallax free H-1 Micro eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
• Lightweight - 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
• Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
• ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
• Fully waterproof
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws - no other tool required
• 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet