Micro T-1 2 MOA LRP Mount/39mm Spacer,Box
Aimpoint Micro T1 2moa with High LRP Mount Box (200073)
The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a standalone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.
Aimpoints unique coating on the front lens reflects the dots selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation night vision Device (NVD). With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for round the clock use.
• Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
• Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
• Compatible will all generations of night vision Devices (NVD)
• 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
• Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
• New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
• Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
• Hard anodized non-reflective finish
• Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
• Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws no other tool required
• Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
• Length 62mm, (2.4)
• Width/height sight only 41 x 36mm, (1.6 x 1.4)
• Width/height including mount 62 x 41mm, (2.4x 1.6)
• Weight sight only 84g, (3.0oz)
• Weight sight with integrated mount 105g, (3.7oz)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet