RMR Dual Illum St-7.0 MOA Ambr Dot-CK-SG
Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM04 is a battery free sight, featuring Trijicon fiber optics and tritium. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR is extremely tough yet lightweight. New easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments. The new Trijicon RMR is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications.
Made in the USA
• Magnification: 1x
• Bullet Drop Compensator: No
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics and Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: 7.0 MOA Dot
• Day Reticle Color: Amber
• Night Reticle Color: Amber
• Adjustment at 100 Yards (clicks/in): 1"
• Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
• Length: 45mm
• Weight: 1.20 oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet