Reflex Sight (Circle Dot) Red
The AimSHOT HG-Pro Reflex Sight is the pinnacle of reflex sight technology. This unit is built to military specs yet it remains affordable. The HG-Pro is waterproof to up to 30m. Its integrated rail mount features a quick release lever for easy installation and removal on any Picatinny or Weaver rail system. The HG-Pro, is available with three different reticles to best suit your needs. The HG-Pro provides full windage and elevation adjustments and nine levels of brightness adjustment, including a setting for use with night vision equipment. The large 34mm coated reflex lens is parallax free allowing for rapid target acquisitions. Powered by a single CR123 battery, the HG-Pro has a battery life of over 6000 hours. The HG-Pro is crafted from high quality 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum and anodized for a durable matte black finish.
• Style: Open
• Magnification: 1x
• Sight Window: 34mm
• Adjustment value @ 100 yards(clicks/in): N/A
• Reticle: Circle Crosshair
• Reticle color: Red
• Housing material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
• Recoil resistance: N/A
• Power supply: CR123 (1)
• Length: 4.5"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet