Micro H-1 2 MOA no mount - cardboard box
Aimpoint Micro H-1 (2 MOA) Red Dot Sight with No Mount
Micro H-1 - Designed with the hunter in mind, these sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough
to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough to be used anywhere that you cold put iron sights, these sights
can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle with an H1 Micro mounted on
it remains a lightweight rifle! A hunting revolver with an H1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as
with iron sights and is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free H1 Micro eliminates the need for
a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
• Its weight 84 g without mount . Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
• Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
• Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle).
• Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws no other tool required.
• 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
• Color Black
• Unlimited field of view
• Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
• Increased aiming confidence
• System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
• Magnification: 1X
• Eye relief: Unlimited
• Reticle, size 2 MOA
• Optical coating Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating
• Battery Type One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
• Battery Life, typical** Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and
• Switch, dot brightness 12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,
• Material housing: Extruded, high strength aluminium
• Surface finish anodized black
• Material lens covers: Rubber, black, non-glare finish
• Adjustment Range: 1 m at 100 meters (1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,
• Mounting: NA
• Length: 62 mm (2.4)
• Width/height: 41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4) for sight only and
• Ring width: none
• Weight: 84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only
• Temperature Range: -30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)
• Water resistance: 5 m (15 ft.)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet