Micro H-1 2 MOA with standard mount
Aimpoint Micro H-1 Red Dot Sight 2 MOA with Weaver-Style Mount Matte
The Aimpoint Micro H1 Red Dot sight is engineered to provide the performance of a full size Aimpoint
optic in the smallest package possible. Weighing a mere 3.7 oz, this sight will add virtually no bulk
to a rifle, shotgun or handgun and can even be piggybacked onto larger magnifying optics. It features
a 2 MOA aiming dot, 13 brightness settings, integral Weaver-style base for attachment to any compatible
rail and parallax-free operation. Powered by a single CR2032 lithium battery, the Aimpoint Micro will
work for up to 50,000 hours (over 5 years) before running out of power.
• 13 brightness settings
• Super-compact design, weighs less than 4 oz
• Waterproof to 15 feet
• Windage and elevation adjustable
• Unlimited eye relief
• Runs on one CR2032 3v battery (not included)
• Weight: 84g w/o mount, 105g w/ mount
• Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
• Battery life in hours: 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
• Dot intensity adjustment: Manual rotary switch
• Daylight (DL) settings: 1 Off & 12 DL
• Lightsource: LED (Light Emitting Diode)
• Lightsource wavelength: 650 nm red light
• Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle): 2
• Housing Material: High strength aluminum
• Surface finish: Anodized, semi-matte
• Housing Color: Black
• Adjustment 1 click: 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds)
• Mounting methods: Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
• Parallax: Absence of parallax - No centering required
• Eye relief: Unlimited
• night vision compatibility: No
• Surface Coating: Anti-reflex coating
• Objective Lens Coating: Multi-layer
• Magnification: No magnification (1X)
• Temperature range: -30 - +60 C, (-20
• Water resistance: Fully waterproof
• Radioactive components used: None
• Length: 62mm, (2.4in)
• Width/height sight only: 41 x 36mm, (1.6in x 1.4in)
• Width/height including mount: 62 x 41mm, (2.4inx 1.6in)
• Weight sight only: 84g, (3.0oz)
• Weight sight with integrated mount: 105g, (3.7oz)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet