CompM4 no mount
The Aimpoint® CompM4 sight, with high battery compartment, belongs to the CompM4 series sights which are the finest sights Aimpoint has ever produced. Improvements include improved energy efficiency that provides up to 8 years of continuous use from a single AA battery!
• High or low battery compartment
• Complete and ready to mount(mount not included)
• These sights come equipped with a kill Flash® anti-reflection device and MILSPEC rubber lens covers.
• Designed for 3rd generation night vision technology
• The CompM4 sight can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility.
• The clearest, brightest image possible
• Aimpoints unique coating on the front lens reflects the dots selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation night vision Device (NVD).
• Ready for use around the clock
• With 7 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 9 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the CompM4 sight is ready for round the clock use.
• High battery compartment
• Compatible with every generation of NVD
• ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
• Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
• 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
• QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation and lower the risk of snagging on other gear
• Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
• Mount base screws directly into the sight no separate sight ring required.
• 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
• 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
• Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag
• Unequalled light transmission
• Front lens opening is threaded for addition of kill Flash® anti-reflective device
• Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
• Vertical spacer included
• Type classified as the U.S. Armys new M68CCO
• Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
• Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
• Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
• Unlimited field of view
• Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Increased aiming confidence
• Technology: ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
• Working principleReflex collimator sight - red dot sight
• Light source: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
• Light source wave length: 650 nm red light
• Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle) : 2
• ParallaxAbsence of parallax -
• No centering required
• Eye relief: Unlimited
• night vision compatibility: Yes
• Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
• Magnification: No magnification (1X)
• Battery: One AA battery, accepts 1.5-5V - high battery compartment
• Battery life in hours **80 000 (over 8 years of continuous use)
• Battery life in hours **at NVD settings ***500 000
• Dot intensity adjustmentManual rotary switch - high switch location
• Daylight (DL) settings: 9 DL of which one extra bright
• NVD settings: 7 NVD
• Material housing: Extruded high strength aluminum
• Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte
• Color housingBlack
• Adjustment 1 click 16mm at 100m, (1/2 at 80yds)
• Temperature range: -45 - +71 C, (50- +160 F)
• Water resistance: submersible to45m, (150ft)
• Radioactive components used: None
• Length: 120mm, (4.7)
• Width/height sight only: 53 x 60mm, (2.1 x 2.4)
• Width/height including mount: 72 x 72mm, (2.8 x 2.8)
• Weight sight only: 265g, (9.3oz)
• Weight sight with integrated mount: 335g, (11.8oz)
* 1 MOA 30 mm at 100 meters 1 at 100 yards.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet