Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 68" x 82" (Chocoholic)
Keep your picnic trips at the forefront of today's fashions with this beautiful Mega Mat by Picnic Plus. The comfy fabric features a trendy beige plaid pattern that is easy to keep clean, thanks to the blanket's soil- and stain-resistant coating. The other side of this blanket features 100% waterproof backing, while the interior is lined with foam so that your picnics or concert outings can be as comfortable as possible. When you take this gorgeous blanket camping, you'll really be the talk of the trail. The Mega Mat is extremely portable, folds easily for travel and storage and is commercial machine washable.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 4-6 plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 68" x 82"open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
More color pictures are available upon request.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet