Kershaw Knives Shuffle, Purple Plain With Clip
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile & tough multi-function tool. You'll like its compact size and discovering how useful that stubby little blade really is. You'll also like how nicely the finger contours fit your hand and how our K-Texture handle provides an extra secure grip. The Shuffle has some additional tricks up its sleeve, too. It has a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment, and a handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife. The blade is made of made of a steel known for toughness and durability. The K-Texture handle - composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo k - is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle is the right choice. And if you're looking for an attention-getting knife, this new teal Shuffle will get the job done.
|Closed Length||3.25 inches|
|Blade Length||2.4 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Handle Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Total Length||5.6 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
|Knife Weight||2.8 ounces|
|Country of Origin||China|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet