Kershaw Knives Tinder Axe, Black GFN Handle, Blackwash Plain
Here's why you're going to love the Tinder personal axe...First of all, it's a handy axe in an easy-to-pack size. The sharp edge will make quick work of smaller branches to create a supply of tinder perfect for getting the campfire going. But the Kershaw Tinder has some other talents, too. The back of the tool is a hammer, perfect for pounding in tent stakes. There's a built-in pry point, a nail remover, a bottle opener, and a set of four hex tools. Even with all these tools onboard, the Tinder is easy to take along. At just over 10 inches in length and 15 ounces in weight, it's the perfect size to add to your gear bag, truck box, or camper. We made the Tinder full tang for strength and durability. A Blackwash finish helps protect the steel and hides scratches. For an extra-secure grip, we added textured handle scales in sturdy, all-weather glass-filled nylon.
• Features: Pry Point, Nail Remover, Bottle Opener, Set of four Hex Tools
|Blade Length||3.3 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (3CR13)|
|Handle Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Total Length||10.3 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Country of Origin||China|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet