Krave 1.5 Oz Chipotle Beef
With amazingly unique and savory flavors, KraveÂ® Jerky is moist, wholesome and seriously satisfying. Gourmet, sliced, whole meat and natural seasonings. Great for when hitting the trail, camping or for an every day snack. Weight per bag is 3.25 oz. All Gluten Free.
• Basil Citrus Turkey: All natural turkey with tangy citrus and robust basil. Available in 1.5 oz. bag.
• Chili Lime Beef: Tender slices of domestic beef teamed with medium-hot chili and zesty lime. Available in 1.5 oz. bag.
• Pineapple Orange Beef: Slices of tender beef marinated in a sunny sweet orange and pineapple glaze.
• Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Pork: Tender pork slices soaked in a teriyaki, brown sugar and smoky soy marinade. Available in 1.5 oz. bag.
• Chipotle Beef: Smoky chipotle lends a moderate amount of heat with a hint of honey. Available in 1.5 oz. bag.
• Lemon Garlic Turkey: All natural turkey with a perfect blend of lemon & garlic.
• Black Cherry BBQ: Pork jerky with a black cherry barbecue seasoning. Available in 1.5 oz. bag.
• Garlic Chili Pepper Beef: Beef jerky flavored with a robust garlic and chili marinade. Spicy!
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet