Grizzly Canvas -25 Degree Sleeping Bag
You'll be able to camp in comfort with the Grizzly Canvas sleeping bag, thanks to its soft flannel lining, roomy dimensions, and double layers of insulation. Staggered quilting helps keep out the cold and hold in the warmth. The bags hood has space to insert a pillow for extra camping coziness, and the zipper can be pulled from either the shoulder or the foot end of the bag. Extra-large draft tubes prevent chilly air from getting in along the zipper, and for maximum warmth you can cinch up the chest baffles close around your shoulders.
• Comfort Rating: 25°, -0°, or -25°
• Carry Weight: 10.7 lbs (25°), 9.7 lbs (0°), 11 lbs (-25°), 13.7 lbs (25° 2p), 15.7 lbs (-0° 2p),
• Size: 90" x 40", 90" x 65" (2p)
• Fill: Microfiber
• Fill Weight: 6 lbs (25°), 5 lbs (0°), 6 lbs (-25°), 5 lbs (25° 2p), 7 lbs (0° 2p),
• Shell: Duck Canvas
• Liner: Flannel
The pluses? Very roomy and very warm. Easily fits a 6' person. Warmest bag I've owned yet. Hidden velcroed pocket inside at chest level. It's a rectangle bag w/ a -25 rating; those are tuff to find! You can Velcro the zipper so it doesn't open while you sleep. Now the minuses. The draft tube is narrow compared to other bags, so it barely covers the zipper and cold air can leak in. Lining is plaid patterned soft cotton which is warmer than nylon but it's not flannel. The hood is not removable (but has a cord so can be cinched). The zipper does not go all the way down the side and around the bottom of the bag so the bag can't be opened flat to use as a blanket or zip two together. Most frustrating & challenging thing is trying to get the bag back into the compression sack. The outside of the bag is nylon and very slippery. It takes 2 people to compress it enough to get it back into the compression sack. We are solving that issue by purchasing XL sleeping storage bags. However,with the bag not compressed it'll take up tons of space in our car. Overall the bag exceeds our needs for the price and we are happy with them, just wish there were a few of the above improvements.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet