Arctic Ice .75lb Tundra Series Reusable Cooler
Arctic Ice Tundra Series has been designed at the molecular level so that it freezes at an impressive -15Âº C (+5Âº F). What's even more impressive is that its active ingredient maintains a consistent freezer temperature as it stubbornly thaws. Tundra Series is a portable, safe, and re-usable alternative ideally suited to replace dry ice. Arctic Ice Tundra Series works best when frozen for 36 hours at the lowest setting available on consumer freezers. (What takes longer to thaw, takes longer to freeze.) The purple interior turns white when fully charged. For extended storage periods, the cooler should be packed full of frozen goods and rarely opened.
• Small - .75lbs - 4.25" x 6.25" x 1.25"
• Use 1-2 panels to keep a small lunchbox frozen instead of dry ice.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet