Dog Crate With Wooden Cover - Large
• Dimensions: 42" x 28" x 30"
• For pets up to 100 pounds
• Elegant wood enhances the appearance of the pet crate in your home
• Innovative design will not limit your pet's visibility
• Ideal for using as a side table, nightstand or free standing
• Removable plastic crate tray included Merry Products Dog Crate with Wooden Cover. The Merry Products Dog Crate with Wooden Cover combines style and functionality. The design combines the traditional wire crate with an elegant wooden frame creating a furniture like appearance in your home.
The wooden frame is perfect for use as a side table, night stand or free standing and the wire crate still gives your pet visibility. Removable plastic crate tray and removable front panel make cleaning a breeze.
This dog crate can be used with the elegant wood frame or by itself for transportation. Wooden crate cover can be easily assembled and disassembled, no hardware is required. Now you can give your pet a place of his own that fits in perfectly with your home decor.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet